Run with Elkie is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
What information we collect
Via our website we collect your name and email address so that we can respond to your query.
If you choose to sign up to group or private sessions we will ask for the following information to be sent via email at point of booking.
- Name, address, email, phone number.
- Health information so that we are aware of any medical conditions or medications that you take which may impact the training we do together.
- Next of kin details should you be involved in an incident during one of our sessions.
- Lifestyle information that helps us to offer you a personalised service.
What we do with the information we gather
- After you have made an initial enquiry, whether you choose to make a booking or not, we will contact you to ask you if you would like your name and email address to be added to our newsletter distribution list.
- If you choose to sign up to group or individual sessions your information will only be shared with the coaches leading sessions so that they are aware of your health needs whilst working with you.
- We will not share any of your data with third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Terms and Conditions of Personal Training/ Coaching
Full payment must be made in advance for sessions. 1 hour running technique MOT is £60. Technique course of four sessions is £195. One off personal training/ coaching sessions are £45p/h. Block of six 1 hour sessions £252. Payments for sessions are non-refundable and any payments made in advance can be used for up to 12 months. Training plan costs – 16 week Marathon Training Plan £110, 12 week Half Marathon or 10km Training Plan £95, 8 week 10km or 5km Training Plan £75 and virtual coach monthly fees are £60.
Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will incur the full charge of that session. Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will incur a 50% charge of that session. Cancellations made with more than 48 hours notice will not be charged. In an emergency the trainer’s discretion will be used as to whether the payment should be made. In the unlikely event that the trainer needs to cancel the session the session will be rearranged for a mutually convenient time.
The session will start on time, and if you are late, sadly time cannot be added on at the end. If the trainer is late, this time will be made up by them at that session or a later date.
The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels and medical history. Your progress also depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the sessions and the results of any fitness programme cannot be guaranteed. All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential.
It is understood that both you and your trainer must commit to your training programme in order for you to achieve results. You are required to arrive on time for each session so that the trainer’s full training plan is achieved on each visit. You are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. You are required to complete a Fitness and Health Questionnaire before undertaking your first training session.
You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the trainer of any conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury. If your trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that the trainer is not responsible. Your trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.